McGrath Auto Employment Opportunities
Are you ready for a life changing career move?
A career with McGrath Automotive is unlike any other. This life changing position will give you the chance to build long term relationships, have a positive effect on others lives, advance your career skills and of course improve your own financial well-being. The key to success at McGrath Automotive... being a GOOD PERSON. With integrity and hard work, the rest will fall in line! The automotive industry is rapidly expanding. Come be a part of this growth and recognize your true potential.
The McGrath Automotive Group is a locally owned company in Cedar Rapids, Iowa with over 50 years experience in the automotive industry. We are seeking an individual to work in our secondary lending department. Year to date we have helped over 1,000 customers with unique credit challenges obtain financing and purchase a quality new or pre-owned vehicle.
- Scheduling Appointments
- Building and Maintaining Long Term Relationships with our Lenders and Customers
- Taking Credit Applications and Reviewing Customers Credit Bureaus
- Collecting Documentation for the Bank to Support Customers Credit Application
- Demonstrating and Selling Vehicles
- Professional and personable presence with solid communication skills
- Relationship Management and Automotive Sales Experience Preferred but Not Necessary, Our Training Program is Comprehensive
- Award Winning Customer Service that Exceeds our Customers' Expectations
- Strong organizational Skills
What we bring to the Table:
- 5 Day Work Week
- Comprehensive Benefits Program
- Guaranty Plus Commission
- Fun Work Environment!
Interviews will be held at:
McGrath Buick GMC Cadillac
1040 N Center Point RD, Hiawatha, IA 52233
All correspondence held completely confidential.
We are looking to fill multiple positions! Applicants from retail, sales, customer service, real estate, hospitality, restaurant, and banking industries are strongly encouraged to apply! No previous auto sales experience is needed. Apply now to schedule your interview. Equal Opportunity Employer. Applicants must be 18 years or older and be authorized to work in the US. Applicants must have a valid driver’s license.